Urbana.ph is dedicated to providing a space for respectful, harassment-free discussion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
This code of conduct applies to all Urbana.ph spaces, including our blog, Facebook page, as well as any other spaces that Urbana.ph hosts, both online and offline. Anyone who violates this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at the discretion of the Urbana.ph Administrators.
Some Urbana.ph spaces may have additional rules in place, which will be made clearly available to participants. Participants are responsible for knowing and abiding by these rules.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behavior in spaces where they’re not appropriate.
- Threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the Urbana.ph Administrators may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from all Urbana.ph spaces and identification of the participant as a harasser to other Urbana.ph members or the general public.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please email urbanablog[dot]ph[at]gmail[com]. We will respond as promptly as we can.